What we do
Steedan offers a variety of tailored in-house training courses for organisations of any size and industry.
- short courses (1-2 days)
- accredited courses through an associated suppler.
Steedan’s training philosophy
It’s simple. All our courses are based on:
- practical techniques: simple techniques which can be applied the next day back at work.
- interaction and activity: lecturettes do not exceed 10 minutes.
- fun: engaging and relaxed.
We achieve this through:
We tailored every course for you through:
- listening to your requirements. We don’t waste your staff members’ time on content they don’t need.
- using examples and terminology from your workplace. This increases relevance and pitches the course at the correct level.
- using many techniques to increase application of learning tips into your workplace. This provides your business with the required return on investment
Every course is based on extensive data and research. Our skill is to make that information come alive in practical easy to follow principles relevant to the participants’ workplace. All our facilitators achieve this.
We know how to engage with the group. We play with the group; laugh with the group; banter with the group; stretch the group and focus the group.
Steedan commenced operation in 1986 under the directorship of Lynne Hayward. It predominantly focused on in-house Leadership Development.
It quickly diversified to include:
- Customer Service
- Business Writing
- Communication skills
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills.
An extensive network of exceptional facilitators has grown the business seven further into:
- Project Management
- Train the Trainer
- Finance for Non-finance people
- Negotiation Skills
Steedan…where did the name come from?
The name is a combination of Lynne’s two children; Stephanie and Daniel.
We tailor all our courses to your needs and we deliver them on your premises. We can accommodate up to 16 people on each course for a set daily fee making our training very cost effective for you.Find Out More
Interesting articles and moreFind Out More
Fill out for the form below to contact us